Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Twinings Tea Time (Bangkok, Thailand)

We had a couple of lazy days during our stay in Bangkok so I decided to take the time and treat myself to some nice tea and a good book. I saw the Twinings outlet in Central World last time I was here so I was excited to finally be able to try it.



The service at Twinings was great , as was the tea. They offered an extensive menu of teas, tea blends, afternoon tea sets, and petite deserts. I ordered the Lady Great tea which was similar to earl Greg but had more notes of orange and lemon. It was very good and served in a cute individual tea set with a heater, strainer, and choice of sugar. 


Timer for my tea to make sure those loose leaf steeps enough 


They had the cutest afternoon tea sets which I desperately wanted to order but I'll save it for next time when I have Coel with me to enjoy it with.