Thursday, March 31, 2011

Smitty's

My companion and I were craving a greasy breakfast the other day so we decided to go to Smitty's. For those who do not know, Smitty's is the equivalent to Dennys, Humpty's and Albert's. At least in my mind.

I love chunky hash browns so whenever I order breakfast my meal has to include chunky savory hash browns (I absolutely detest the shredded ones). So, what better meal to order than the Sunrise Skillet (10.99$) : chunky hash brows topped with 3 scrabbled eggs and cheese, tomato, sausage, and diced peppers. Suprisingly the skillet looked better in person than it did in the menu pictures.


To fullfill my sweet tooth we also ordered a pancake dish (I forgot the name) that has 6 pancakes with a Bavarian cream filling and topped with strawberry sauce, chocolate sauce, and maple syrup. I'm not much of a pancake person, and these did not convert me, but I still enjoyed them (~8.50$)