Saturday, February 12, 2011

I love Sushi

Cusine: Japanese
Location: Jasper ave and 105
Hot topic: Maki rolls

My friend and I stopped by I <3 Sushi for dinner after an evening of studying today. This popular little sushi joint is located just of Jasper Ave and is very popular among those who worked downtown. Luckily since we were there in the evening we were able to get a little table.

We both ordered green onion cake ($2.50)~, avocado rolls (~$5.00), and my friend order a piece of inari with her meal.

the restaurant itself was very small but had a nice cute atmosphere with all the decoration on the wall. The quality of the food was as expected, and the service average.  I <3 Sushi was nothing out of the ordinary but if your on Jasper Ave and looking for Sushi, its probably one of your better bets seeing as there aren't that many option here.

Dinner