Saturday, February 12, 2011

Flirt Cupcakes for Valentines Day

I went to Flirt today to pick up some Valentines goodies. Today I used the FlashDeals coupon I had purchased earlier this month (6 cupcakes for 3$) so it was quite a deal.

I picked up:
-2 Cherry Bombs (chocolate cake with cherry filling and chocolate ganache)
-a Heart Breaker (red velvet cake with cream cheese icing)
-a Fantasy Island (lemon coconut cream cheese icing on vanilla cake)
-a Coffee Date (coffee cream icing on marble cake)
-and a Wild on Whyte (strawberry cream cheese icing on vanilla cake)

I am currently suffering from a sugar overdose and probably will not get off the couch for the rest of the evening but am very very happy :)

Happy Vday everyone.


pretty pink box

I couldn't help but eat one of the Cherry Bombs before
taking the photo :p

Yumm