Sunday, January 23, 2011

Flirt Cupcakes

Cuisine: Cup Cake shop
Location: 10158 82 ave (Whyte Ave across train tracks)
Hot Topic: Cup Cakes

I had a 2 for 1 coupon for Flirt Cupcakes so my brother and I decided to check it out while we were on Whyte yesterday afternoon. Flirt is a cute little bake shop that sells cup cakes (2.95$), coffee and pop.

They offer either chocolate or vanilla cupcakes (from what I saw yesterday) with a variety of different icing and toppings. Yesterday they had a strawberry cream cheese icing, peppermint, chocolate fudge, lemon coconut, peanut butter, Madagascar vanilla, and classic cream cheese. They typically have 12 daily flavors.

I had the coconut lemon on vanilla cake, and my brother had the strawberry on chocolate cake. They were decent cupcake size and tasted good. Nothing to rave about (same par as the other cup cake shops) but they were cute yummy treats.

Check em out: http://flirtcupcakes.com/index.html

Strawberry and Lemon